Hot Sheet: Shriek Week's Biggest Thrills
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2012 7:10 PM ET
4. MUSIC: Azari & III, Azari & III
This debut album from this Toronto breakout band is definitely worth a spin; the group’s moody electronica was described as deliciously “hedonistic” by The Guardian. A North American tour starts on Halloween in Chicago and wraps up in L.A. November 10.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)