Hot Sheet: Kiss Me, Kylie
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 2:09 PM ET UPDATED: October 09 2014 2:31 PM ET
10. FILM: North Sea Texas
This striking Belgian film tells the story of Pim, an introverted child hiding his burgeoning homosexuality while living with his single, ex-beauty queen mother. When a handsome stranger rents a room in his mother’s house, Pim sees the perfect opportunity to escape his familial monotony and move in with Gino, the boy next door who Pim has been crushing on. But the road to growing up is never straight, as Pim and Gino discover in this delicate coming-of-age, coming-out tale. North Sea Texas opens today in Los Angeles. (Watch the trailer)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- QUIZ: Which Gay Movie Is Your Life?