Hot Sheet: Kiss Me, Kylie
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 1:09 PM ET UPDATED: October 09 2014 1:31 PM ET
10. FILM: North Sea Texas
This striking Belgian film tells the story of Pim, an introverted child hiding his burgeoning homosexuality while living with his single, ex-beauty queen mother. When a handsome stranger rents a room in his mother’s house, Pim sees the perfect opportunity to escape his familial monotony and move in with Gino, the boy next door who Pim has been crushing on. But the road to growing up is never straight, as Pim and Gino discover in this delicate coming-of-age, coming-out tale. North Sea Texas opens today in Los Angeles. (Watch the trailer)
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary