Hot Sheet: Kiss Me, Kylie
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 2:09 PM ET UPDATED: November 06 2012 1:13 PM ET
9. MUSIC: Everything Is Expensive, Esthero
We’re big fans of Esthero and her affirming, feminist pop. She’s finally back after a seven-year absence with this aptly titled album. Want to know how expensive everything is? Esthero is going the independent route and auctioning off her personal time to fans. For $150,000, the singer will tattoo your initials on her ass.
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Op-ed: What Barney Frank Still Gets Wrong on ENDA
- 5 Times the U.N. Resolved, Then Failed, to End Homophobia Worldwide