Hot Sheet: Kiss Me, Kylie
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 2:09 PM ET UPDATED: October 09 2014 2:31 PM ET
5. ART: “The Drag Illusion”
Washington, D.C.’s Touchstone Gallery presents Michael Lang’s photo essay on how drag artists transform themselves, showing their backstage preparations in black-and-white and their performances in glorious color. There’s an opening reception tonight, and the exhibit continues through November 25.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Antigay Group's Ad Tells Supreme Court: Marriage 'God's Alone to Decide'