Hot Sheet: Kiss Me, Kylie
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 2:09 PM ET UPDATED: October 09 2014 2:31 PM ET
3. BOOK: Alexander McQueen: The Life and the Legacy, Judith Watt
Alexander McQueen had an unparalleled eye that saw fashion in terms of being controversial, rule-breaking, and delightfully absurd. Watt's thorough and visually pleasing study of McQueen shows the magnitude of this genius's work from his early years to his recognition as a fashion revolutionary before his untimely death at age 40 in 2010.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'