Hot Sheet: Kiss Me, Kylie
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 1:09 PM ET UPDATED: November 06 2012 12:13 PM ET
3. BOOK: Alexander McQueen: The Life and the Legacy, Judith Watt
Alexander McQueen had an unparalleled eye that saw fashion in terms of being controversial, rule-breaking, and delightfully absurd. Watt's thorough and visually pleasing study of McQueen shows the magnitude of this genius's work from his early years to his recognition as a fashion revolutionary before his untimely death at age 40 in 2010.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 2 hours 17 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM