Hot Sheet: Kiss Me, Kylie
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 2:09 PM ET UPDATED: October 09 2014 2:31 PM ET
3. BOOK: Alexander McQueen: The Life and the Legacy, Judith Watt
Alexander McQueen had an unparalleled eye that saw fashion in terms of being controversial, rule-breaking, and delightfully absurd. Watt's thorough and visually pleasing study of McQueen shows the magnitude of this genius's work from his early years to his recognition as a fashion revolutionary before his untimely death at age 40 in 2010.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times