Hot Sheet: Kiss Me, Kylie
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 2:09 PM ET UPDATED: October 09 2014 2:31 PM ET
3. BOOK: Alexander McQueen: The Life and the Legacy, Judith Watt
Alexander McQueen had an unparalleled eye that saw fashion in terms of being controversial, rule-breaking, and delightfully absurd. Watt's thorough and visually pleasing study of McQueen shows the magnitude of this genius's work from his early years to his recognition as a fashion revolutionary before his untimely death at age 40 in 2010.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Will South Dakota Student Athletes Have to Undergo Genital Exams?