Hot Sheet: Kiss Me, Kylie
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 1:09 PM ET UPDATED: October 09 2014 1:31 PM ET
3. BOOK: Alexander McQueen: The Life and the Legacy, Judith Watt
Alexander McQueen had an unparalleled eye that saw fashion in terms of being controversial, rule-breaking, and delightfully absurd. Watt's thorough and visually pleasing study of McQueen shows the magnitude of this genius's work from his early years to his recognition as a fashion revolutionary before his untimely death at age 40 in 2010.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model