Hot Sheet: A Room With a Bond
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2012 3:29 PM ET
8. EVENTS: Miami Book Fair
Miami's book lovers will descend upon its annual book festival, a week-long event that brings together more than 350 authors and thousands of literature lovers. LGBT authors that will take the podium include T Cooper, who will read from his latest, Real Man Adventurers, Jeanne Cordova with her 1970s lesbian feminist memoir, When We Were Outlaws: A Memoir of Love and Revolution, and bisexual author Susie Bright answers questions about sex and politics with her daughter and fellow writer, Aretha Bright. (Above: Ruben and Isabel Toledo.)
Visit SouthFloridaGayNews.com for a list of LGBT authors expected to present their work, and MiamiBookFair.com for the entire schedule of events.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana