Hot Sheet: A Room With a Bond
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2012 3:29 PM ET
3. ART: “Hotel Room Portraits, 1999-2012,” Richard Renaldi
Renaldi keeps adding to his photographic record of his hotel stays with his partner, Seth Boyd, in locations from Texas to Thailand. The intimate portraits provide “an affirmation of our commitment to each other over a span of many years,” Renaldi told The Advocate recently. (See their previous Artist Spotlight.) An exhibition of the photos opens Saturday at Wessel + O’Connor Fine Art in Lambertville, N.J., and runs through December 23.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?