Hot Sheet: A Room With a Bond
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2012 3:29 PM ET
3. ART: “Hotel Room Portraits, 1999-2012,” Richard Renaldi
Renaldi keeps adding to his photographic record of his hotel stays with his partner, Seth Boyd, in locations from Texas to Thailand. The intimate portraits provide “an affirmation of our commitment to each other over a span of many years,” Renaldi told The Advocate recently. (See their previous Artist Spotlight.) An exhibition of the photos opens Saturday at Wessel + O’Connor Fine Art in Lambertville, N.J., and runs through December 23.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Trump-less GOP Forum Serves as Debate Preview
- WATCH: Indiana Town Postpones LGBT Rights Vote Over Confusion