Hot Sheet: A Room With a Bond
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2012 3:29 PM ET
3. ART: “Hotel Room Portraits, 1999-2012,” Richard Renaldi
Renaldi keeps adding to his photographic record of his hotel stays with his partner, Seth Boyd, in locations from Texas to Thailand. The intimate portraits provide “an affirmation of our commitment to each other over a span of many years,” Renaldi told The Advocate recently. (See their previous Artist Spotlight.) An exhibition of the photos opens Saturday at Wessel + O’Connor Fine Art in Lambertville, N.J., and runs through December 23.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun