Hot Sheet: A Room With a Bond
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2012 3:29 PM ET
3. ART: “Hotel Room Portraits, 1999-2012,” Richard Renaldi
Renaldi keeps adding to his photographic record of his hotel stays with his partner, Seth Boyd, in locations from Texas to Thailand. The intimate portraits provide “an affirmation of our commitment to each other over a span of many years,” Renaldi told The Advocate recently. (See their previous Artist Spotlight.) An exhibition of the photos opens Saturday at Wessel + O’Connor Fine Art in Lambertville, N.J., and runs through December 23.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children