Hot Sheet: A Room With a Bond
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2012 2:29 PM ET
2. MUSIC: Lotus, Christina Aguilera
This is supposed to be Xtina’s comeback album, but radio didn’t take too kindly to first single, “Your Body,” even though the song and video are pretty fun. The Voice host is not as likeable as Britney or Katy, but Aguilera does have those pipes, so giving Lotus a spin on Spotify may be worth your time.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates