Hot Sheet: Vampires Versus Masters
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2012 4:50 PM ET
3. MUSIC: Unapologetic, Rihanna
You can rightfully argue with her taste in fashion and men, but not her infectious singles and seriously sexy persona. RiRi hits back at her critics with Unapologetic, her seventh album in seven years (out Tuesday). Lead single “Diamonds” hits the mark (though we can do without the whiny chorus, “Shine bright like a diamond!”) and her performance of “Stay” on SNL is worthy of props. Never boring, this girl.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana