Hot Sheet: Vampires Versus Masters
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2012 3:50 PM ET
3. MUSIC: Unapologetic, Rihanna
You can rightfully argue with her taste in fashion and men, but not her infectious singles and seriously sexy persona. RiRi hits back at her critics with Unapologetic, her seventh album in seven years (out Tuesday). Lead single “Diamonds” hits the mark (though we can do without the whiny chorus, “Shine bright like a diamond!”) and her performance of “Stay” on SNL is worthy of props. Never boring, this girl.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary