Hot Sheet: Vampires Versus Masters
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2012 4:50 PM ET
3. MUSIC: Unapologetic, Rihanna
You can rightfully argue with her taste in fashion and men, but not her infectious singles and seriously sexy persona. RiRi hits back at her critics with Unapologetic, her seventh album in seven years (out Tuesday). Lead single “Diamonds” hits the mark (though we can do without the whiny chorus, “Shine bright like a diamond!”) and her performance of “Stay” on SNL is worthy of props. Never boring, this girl.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- 23 Celebrities Who Lost Their Battle With AIDS