Hot Sheet: Vampires Versus Masters
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2012 4:50 PM ET
3. MUSIC: Unapologetic, Rihanna
You can rightfully argue with her taste in fashion and men, but not her infectious singles and seriously sexy persona. RiRi hits back at her critics with Unapologetic, her seventh album in seven years (out Tuesday). Lead single “Diamonds” hits the mark (though we can do without the whiny chorus, “Shine bright like a diamond!”) and her performance of “Stay” on SNL is worthy of props. Never boring, this girl.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer