Hot Sheet: A Young and Wild Deathtrap
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 2:58 PM ET
9. BOOKS: Sex Changes: A Memoir of Marriage, Gender, and Moving On by
Sex Changes is not for the faint of heart. Not because it's absolutely shocking, but because Christine Benvenuto pulls no punches when it comes to telling the story of the end of her marriage. One evening her husband, Tracy, turned to her and said he was constantly thinking about his gender identity. Two years later Tracy was living as a woman and moving out of their home. Christine's memoir is full of honesty, anguish, and humor as she retells how she navigated those years. Amazon.com
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment