Hot Sheet: A Young and Wild Deathtrap
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 3:58 PM ET
9. BOOKS: Sex Changes: A Memoir of Marriage, Gender, and Moving On by
Sex Changes is not for the faint of heart. Not because it's absolutely shocking, but because Christine Benvenuto pulls no punches when it comes to telling the story of the end of her marriage. One evening her husband, Tracy, turned to her and said he was constantly thinking about his gender identity. Two years later Tracy was living as a woman and moving out of their home. Christine's memoir is full of honesty, anguish, and humor as she retells how she navigated those years. Amazon.com
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox