Hot Sheet: A Young and Wild Deathtrap
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 3:58 PM ET
2. MUSIC: Ke$ha: Warrior
The New York Times gave a lot of ink to Ke$ha recently, and it felt like the Gray Lady was working overtime to give the raunchy star some legitimacy. The jury's still out on whether Ke$ha is actually a musician, though we know she's a big gay rights supporter, and her collaborations with producer Dr. Luke are undeniably catchy (though indistinguishable). Her second album, Warrior, is out Tuesday, and first single, "Die Young," is pure ear crack — the nonsensical video is below.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?