Hot Sheet: A Young and Wild Deathtrap
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 3:58 PM ET
2. MUSIC: Ke$ha: Warrior
The New York Times gave a lot of ink to Ke$ha recently, and it felt like the Gray Lady was working overtime to give the raunchy star some legitimacy. The jury's still out on whether Ke$ha is actually a musician, though we know she's a big gay rights supporter, and her collaborations with producer Dr. Luke are undeniably catchy (though indistinguishable). Her second album, Warrior, is out Tuesday, and first single, "Die Young," is pure ear crack — the nonsensical video is below.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- New Book: Biden Pushed Obama on Marriage Equality
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur