Hot Sheet: A Young and Wild Deathtrap
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 3:58 PM ET
1. THEATER: A John Waters Christmas
If your taste in holiday entertainment leans more toward the naughty than nice, there’s good news — John Waters is coming to town! Several towns, at least. The filmmaker, raconteur, and connoisseur of all things filthy is touring with his 10th annual edition of A John Waters Christmas, a one-man show for those who have a love-hate relationship with the holiday. He has December dates scheduled in upstate New York, San Diego, Los Angeles, Boise, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Detroit, and other locations. Find a full list of shows and venues here; tickets for some locations are on Ticketmaster.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.