Hot Sheet: A Young and Wild Deathtrap
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 3:58 PM ET
1. THEATER: A John Waters Christmas
If your taste in holiday entertainment leans more toward the naughty than nice, there’s good news — John Waters is coming to town! Several towns, at least. The filmmaker, raconteur, and connoisseur of all things filthy is touring with his 10th annual edition of A John Waters Christmas, a one-man show for those who have a love-hate relationship with the holiday. He has December dates scheduled in upstate New York, San Diego, Los Angeles, Boise, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Detroit, and other locations. Find a full list of shows and venues here; tickets for some locations are on Ticketmaster.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives