Hot Sheet: A Young and Wild Deathtrap
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 3:58 PM ET
1. THEATER: A John Waters Christmas
If your taste in holiday entertainment leans more toward the naughty than nice, there’s good news — John Waters is coming to town! Several towns, at least. The filmmaker, raconteur, and connoisseur of all things filthy is touring with his 10th annual edition of A John Waters Christmas, a one-man show for those who have a love-hate relationship with the holiday. He has December dates scheduled in upstate New York, San Diego, Los Angeles, Boise, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Detroit, and other locations. Find a full list of shows and venues here; tickets for some locations are on Ticketmaster.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- 40 Under 40: Emerging Voices | Advocate.com
- Who Influences Our Influential 40 Under 40?
- With Kimberley McLeod, LGBT Women of Color Make Their Own Spotlight