Hot Sheet: The Skinny on What to Watch
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 07 2012 3:20 PM ET
4. MUSIC: A Catie Curtis Christmas
You know Catie Curtis is good when she's been invited to play at the White House. Curtis's stripped-down, low-key Christmas album may be exactly what you need to remind you of the simple pleasures the holiday season brings. We suggest listening to this while navigating the hellscape that is your local mall on that last-minute shopping run. Available on iTunes and CDBaby.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive