Hot Sheet: The Skinny on What to Watch
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 07 2012 4:20 PM ET
4. MUSIC: A Catie Curtis Christmas
You know Catie Curtis is good when she's been invited to play at the White House. Curtis's stripped-down, low-key Christmas album may be exactly what you need to remind you of the simple pleasures the holiday season brings. We suggest listening to this while navigating the hellscape that is your local mall on that last-minute shopping run. Available on iTunes and CDBaby.com.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room