Hot Sheet: The Skinny on What to Watch
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 07 2012 4:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Tori Amos, Flavor (Peter Rauhofer Mixes) Remix Package
Tori Amos’s new four-track remix package, Flavor (Peter Rauhofer Mixes), on sale today via Deutsche Grammophon, takes the lead single from Amos’s current album, Gold Dust — the album where she reimagines her own songs in an orchestral setting in collaboration with the Metropole Orchestra — and has master remixer-DJ Peter Rauhofer ditch the concert hall in favor of the dance floor. Sure, it’s four new versions of one song, but the man best known for his remixes of Madonna, Cher, Britney Spears, and Pink is up to the task. And Amos has launched with it the Gold Dust Instagram, where fans can upload their photos and personal stories relating to any of the songs on Gold Dust. Entries from different U.S. cities will be chosen to make up a Gold Dust map. Fans chosen for the map will be in the running to win a signed copy of the album.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'