Hot Sheet: Any Day Art
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 3:26 PM ET
9. DVD: The Falls
The latest film to tackle the seemingly conflicting arenas of faith and sexuality, The Falls captures the lives of two young Mormon missionaries struggling to make sense of their faith, their world, and their desire for one another. Along the same vein as Latter Days and The Seminarian, this heartfelt drama from director Jon Garcia arrives at one central point: love is not a sin. The quiet, intimate film screened at LGBT festivals across the nation and is now available on DVD through Breaking Glass Pictures.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win