Hot Sheet: Any Day Art
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 3:26 PM ET
9. DVD: The Falls
The latest film to tackle the seemingly conflicting arenas of faith and sexuality, The Falls captures the lives of two young Mormon missionaries struggling to make sense of their faith, their world, and their desire for one another. Along the same vein as Latter Days and The Seminarian, this heartfelt drama from director Jon Garcia arrives at one central point: love is not a sin. The quiet, intimate film screened at LGBT festivals across the nation and is now available on DVD through Breaking Glass Pictures.
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend