Hot Sheet: Any Day Art
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 3:26 PM ET
7. EVENTS: Atlas Obscura at The Bunny Museum
Los Angeles is full of all sorts of odd treasures, but one of them is The Bunny Museum, in nearby Pasadena. Join the adventure-seeking national outfit, Atlas Obscura, as the Los Angeles chapter hops on over to the 'burbs for an afternoon with more than 26,000 bunny-related items, plus seven real bunnies who love eating kale. Yes, they call it the Hoppiest Place On Earth. 2 p.m., $12. For more information on this event or other chapters of Atlas Obscura across the country, visit AtlasObscura.com
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'