Hot Sheet: Any Day Art
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 3:26 PM ET
7. EVENTS: Atlas Obscura at The Bunny Museum
Los Angeles is full of all sorts of odd treasures, but one of them is The Bunny Museum, in nearby Pasadena. Join the adventure-seeking national outfit, Atlas Obscura, as the Los Angeles chapter hops on over to the 'burbs for an afternoon with more than 26,000 bunny-related items, plus seven real bunnies who love eating kale. Yes, they call it the Hoppiest Place On Earth. 2 p.m., $12. For more information on this event or other chapters of Atlas Obscura across the country, visit AtlasObscura.com
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'