Hot Sheet: Any Day Art
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 3:26 PM ET
6. ART: “Diaries: An Anthology of Photography From Italy”
This show at the Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art in New York City focuses on “the male nude, its beauty, Eros and sexuality,” says curator Peter Weiermair. He has gathered intimate, rarely exhibited photo-diary images from well-known Italian artists, including Matthias Herrmann, Fiorenzo Niccoli, the team of Luigi and Luca, and several others. There’s an opening reception tonight and a curator talk Tuesday, and the exhibition runs through February 3.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'