Hot Sheet: Any Day Art
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 3:26 PM ET
6. ART: “Diaries: An Anthology of Photography From Italy”
This show at the Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art in New York City focuses on “the male nude, its beauty, Eros and sexuality,” says curator Peter Weiermair. He has gathered intimate, rarely exhibited photo-diary images from well-known Italian artists, including Matthias Herrmann, Fiorenzo Niccoli, the team of Luigi and Luca, and several others. There’s an opening reception tonight and a curator talk Tuesday, and the exhibition runs through February 3.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Bruce Jenner Tells All Tonight
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party