Hot Sheet: Any Day Art
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 3:26 PM ET
6. ART: “Diaries: An Anthology of Photography From Italy”
This show at the Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art in New York City focuses on “the male nude, its beauty, Eros and sexuality,” says curator Peter Weiermair. He has gathered intimate, rarely exhibited photo-diary images from well-known Italian artists, including Matthias Herrmann, Fiorenzo Niccoli, the team of Luigi and Luca, and several others. There’s an opening reception tonight and a curator talk Tuesday, and the exhibition runs through February 3.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend