Hot Sheet: Girls Will Be Shameless
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 11 2013 3:15 PM ET
10. ART: “Memory Palaces”
Edie Fake’s pen and gouache drawings use architectural motifs to reimagine sites associated with Chicago’s LGBT history and pay homage to departed friends. Fake has his first solo show in the Windy City at Thomas Robertello Gallery; it opened last week and runs through February 16.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination