Hot Sheet: Girls Will Be Shameless
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 11 2013 3:15 PM ET
3. TV: Shameless and Fabulous
Showtime’s aptly named dramadey Shameless returns Sunday at 9 p.m., and viewers are sure to be titillated by the wacky family’s twisted antics. The Chicago family patriarch, single dad Frank Gallagher — played by William H. Macy — is more interested in drinking away the family’s last few dollars than focusing on his six children. But the kids — including gay teen Ian, played by Cameron Monaghan (pictured above) — find a way to grow up in spite of their deadbeat dad. Get a steamy sneak peek of an abruptly interrupted tryst between Ian and and his boyfriend in the clip below, and get to know the whole Gallagher family on Showtime’s free preview weekend Saturday and Sunday.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'