Hot Sheet: Girls Will Be Shameless
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 11 2013 2:15 PM ET
2. EVENT: Aspen Gay Ski Week
Whether you're a regular Bode Miller or Picabo Street, or you just like to sip, uh, hot cocoa in the lounge, Aspen Gay Ski Week tends to be a snowy good time. Aside from skiing, the week is full of dining, movies, dancing, comedy, cocktails, and new people amid some of America's most popular and stunning mountains. You might just be able to get some sleep if you're lucky. GaySkiWeek.com
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'