Hot Sheet: Project Fanilow
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2013 5:26 PM ET
4. TV: Californication Goes Gay
David Duchovny’s aptly named protagonist in Californication, Hank Moody, is more or less the epitome of modern-day upper-class hedonism. The sixth season of the Golden Globe-winning comedy, which airs Sundays at 10:30 p.m. on Showtime, sees Hank make an effort at getting sober and bend over backwards to land a client — even if that means taking a turn playing for the other team. In Sunday’s episode, called “Quitters,” Hank discovers just how far he’s willing to go to sign out and proud movie star Robbie Mac, played by Johann Urb. Catch a preview below, and watch select full episodes for a limited time at Sho.com.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun