Hot Sheet: Project Fanilow
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2013 5:26 PM ET
4. TV: Californication Goes Gay
David Duchovny’s aptly named protagonist in Californication, Hank Moody, is more or less the epitome of modern-day upper-class hedonism. The sixth season of the Golden Globe-winning comedy, which airs Sundays at 10:30 p.m. on Showtime, sees Hank make an effort at getting sober and bend over backwards to land a client — even if that means taking a turn playing for the other team. In Sunday’s episode, called “Quitters,” Hank discovers just how far he’s willing to go to sign out and proud movie star Robbie Mac, played by Johann Urb. Catch a preview below, and watch select full episodes for a limited time at Sho.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving