Hot Sheet: Project Fanilow
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2013 5:26 PM ET
4. TV: Californication Goes Gay
David Duchovny’s aptly named protagonist in Californication, Hank Moody, is more or less the epitome of modern-day upper-class hedonism. The sixth season of the Golden Globe-winning comedy, which airs Sundays at 10:30 p.m. on Showtime, sees Hank make an effort at getting sober and bend over backwards to land a client — even if that means taking a turn playing for the other team. In Sunday’s episode, called “Quitters,” Hank discovers just how far he’s willing to go to sign out and proud movie star Robbie Mac, played by Johann Urb. Catch a preview below, and watch select full episodes for a limited time at Sho.com.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color