Hot Sheet: Project Fanilow
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2013 5:26 PM ET
2. THEATER: Manilow on Broadway
If you’re trying to get the feeling again, turn to the man who makes the whole world sing. Barry Manilow, ’70s hitmaker and Bette Midler’s onetime bathhouse accompanist, promises to make Broadway’s St. James Theatre the hottest spot north of Havana as he performs songs from his extensive catalog in a limited engagement, opening tonight and running through February 23.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?