Hot Sheet: Project Fanilow
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2013 5:26 PM ET
1. TV: Project Runway Is Back on TV
The season 11 premiere of Project Runway on Thursday promises the usual mix of gay male designers — nobody so far has indicated who is gay, but a quick peek at the lineup holds a few clues — and at least one bisexual female designer, though we’re not sure she’ll be out on the show. For the first time, the designers will compete as teams of two. Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, and Nina Garcia, are all back but judge Michael Kors bowed out and was replaced by designer Zac Posen. Here’s hoping he can deliver the same kind of one-line bitchy quips Kors mastered (e.g. “She looks like Barefoot Appalachian Lil' Abner Barbie”). The show airs at 8 p.m./7 p.m. Central on Lifetime.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Reporter Gerrick Kennedy Finds The Music You're Going To Love
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name