Hot Sheet: Project Fanilow
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2013 5:26 PM ET
1. TV: Project Runway Is Back on TV
The season 11 premiere of Project Runway on Thursday promises the usual mix of gay male designers — nobody so far has indicated who is gay, but a quick peek at the lineup holds a few clues — and at least one bisexual female designer, though we’re not sure she’ll be out on the show. For the first time, the designers will compete as teams of two. Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, and Nina Garcia, are all back but judge Michael Kors bowed out and was replaced by designer Zac Posen. Here’s hoping he can deliver the same kind of one-line bitchy quips Kors mastered (e.g. “She looks like Barefoot Appalachian Lil' Abner Barbie”). The show airs at 8 p.m./7 p.m. Central on Lifetime.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 51 min 14 sec ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 1 hour 25 min ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 1 hour 25 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 1 hour 25 min ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM