Hot Sheet: Project Fanilow
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2013 5:26 PM ET
1. TV: Project Runway Is Back on TV
The season 11 premiere of Project Runway on Thursday promises the usual mix of gay male designers — nobody so far has indicated who is gay, but a quick peek at the lineup holds a few clues — and at least one bisexual female designer, though we’re not sure she’ll be out on the show. For the first time, the designers will compete as teams of two. Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, and Nina Garcia, are all back but judge Michael Kors bowed out and was replaced by designer Zac Posen. Here’s hoping he can deliver the same kind of one-line bitchy quips Kors mastered (e.g. “She looks like Barefoot Appalachian Lil' Abner Barbie”). The show airs at 8 p.m./7 p.m. Central on Lifetime.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members