Hot Sheet: Project Fanilow
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 18 2013 5:26 PM ET
1. TV: Project Runway Is Back on TV
The season 11 premiere of Project Runway on Thursday promises the usual mix of gay male designers — nobody so far has indicated who is gay, but a quick peek at the lineup holds a few clues — and at least one bisexual female designer, though we’re not sure she’ll be out on the show. For the first time, the designers will compete as teams of two. Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, and Nina Garcia, are all back but judge Michael Kors bowed out and was replaced by designer Zac Posen. Here’s hoping he can deliver the same kind of one-line bitchy quips Kors mastered (e.g. “She looks like Barefoot Appalachian Lil' Abner Barbie”). The show airs at 8 p.m./7 p.m. Central on Lifetime.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating