Hot Sheet: The Perks of Being Volatile
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2013 3:24 PM ET
9. DVD: Luna Park
Luna Park is the home away from home for the stars of a popular porn studio, leading to the inevitably raunchy roommate dramas that accompany well-hung boys baring all. But when actress turned producer Alexia's mute brother, Christi, begins managing the building, he takes to hiding in the closet (metaphor alert!) to view his own personal peep shows. When his sister discovers her little brother's spying, she sends her minion Maxwell to remedy the situation … but Maxwell finds himself enamored of the silent boy. Of course, in the land of skiing and sin, nothing is out of bounds. Explore Luna Park starting Tuesday on DVD from Aztrical Entertainment.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media