Hot Sheet: The Perks of Being Volatile
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2013 3:24 PM ET
6. THEATER: The Vagina Monologues
Eve Ensler’s ode to female anatomy and empowerment gets a benefit production the week of Valentine’s Day at the historic Bucks County Playhouse in scenic New Hope, Pa. (about an hour from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City). Starring are Doubt Tony-winner Adriane Lenox, New York stage vet Olivia Oguna, and Andrea McArdle, the original Annie, all grown up. Proceeds will benefit A Woman’s Place, Bucks County’s only organization supporting victims of domestic violence. Performances Wednesday through February 17.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks