Hot Sheet: The Perks of Being Volatile
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2013 3:24 PM ET
6. THEATER: The Vagina Monologues
Eve Ensler’s ode to female anatomy and empowerment gets a benefit production the week of Valentine’s Day at the historic Bucks County Playhouse in scenic New Hope, Pa. (about an hour from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City). Starring are Doubt Tony-winner Adriane Lenox, New York stage vet Olivia Oguna, and Andrea McArdle, the original Annie, all grown up. Proceeds will benefit A Woman’s Place, Bucks County’s only organization supporting victims of domestic violence. Performances Wednesday through February 17.
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- #TBT: The Massive, Masculine Art of Robert Riggs
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana