Hot Sheet: The Perks of Being Volatile
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2013 3:24 PM ET
3. TELEVISION: The Grammys
The 55th Grammys happen Sunday at 8 p.m. Eastern. Make sure to tune in for appearances and performances by Frank Ocean, Kelly Clarkson, Ellen, and more (we'll also be live-tweeting the festivities). Click here to read more about the LGBT moments expected on Sunday night.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island