Hot Sheet: Studs and Pearls
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2013 4:00 PM ET
3. ART: New Portraits and Landscapes by Catherine Opie
The esteemed lesbian photographer’s work is always worth seeing, and in this exhibit at Regen Projects in Los Angeles, she presents new photos influenced by the traditions of painting, the history of photography, and her roots in documentary photography. The show opens Saturday, when there’s a reception from 6 to 8 p.m., and continues through March 29.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Blame It on the Queers!