Hot Sheet: Studs and Pearls
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2013 4:00 PM ET
3. ART: New Portraits and Landscapes by Catherine Opie
The esteemed lesbian photographer’s work is always worth seeing, and in this exhibit at Regen Projects in Los Angeles, she presents new photos influenced by the traditions of painting, the history of photography, and her roots in documentary photography. The show opens Saturday, when there’s a reception from 6 to 8 p.m., and continues through March 29.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Kris Jenner Weep About Bruce For Her Reality Show