Hot Sheet: Studs and Pearls
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2013 4:00 PM ET
3. ART: New Portraits and Landscapes by Catherine Opie
The esteemed lesbian photographer’s work is always worth seeing, and in this exhibit at Regen Projects in Los Angeles, she presents new photos influenced by the traditions of painting, the history of photography, and her roots in documentary photography. The show opens Saturday, when there’s a reception from 6 to 8 p.m., and continues through March 29.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana