Hot Sheet: To Be Experienced
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2013 7:30 PM ET
2. MUSIC: Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience
It seems like J.T. never left — so ubiquitous thanks to his films, celebrity, and musical duets, but his last album, FutureSex/LoveSounds came out seven years ago. He returns with The 20/20 Experience, a retro collection out Tuesday and kicked off by swinging lead single "Suit and Tie." If you're longing for the Justin you know and love, something akin to "Cry Me a River" or "My Love," 20/20's second single "Mirrors" shouldn't disappoint; listen below.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?