Hot Sheet: Rent Mode
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2013 3:37 PM ET
10. THEATER: Bacon Strip
Bacon Strip, Seattle’s long-running “big gay variety show,” moves to a new home this weekend. The monthly event, featuring drag performers, music, and outrageous comedy, was in need of a new permanent venue since its run at Re-Bar, where the show started in 2005, ended last year. It’s found it at the Grill on Broadway’s Atrium Stage, where it opens Saturday night with a best-of show, featuring some of Bacon Strip’s most-loved performers and skits. And next month comes the Miss Bacon Strip Pageant! More info is here.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'