Hot Sheet: Rent Mode
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2013 3:37 PM ET
10. THEATER: Bacon Strip
Bacon Strip, Seattle’s long-running “big gay variety show,” moves to a new home this weekend. The monthly event, featuring drag performers, music, and outrageous comedy, was in need of a new permanent venue since its run at Re-Bar, where the show started in 2005, ended last year. It’s found it at the Grill on Broadway’s Atrium Stage, where it opens Saturday night with a best-of show, featuring some of Bacon Strip’s most-loved performers and skits. And next month comes the Miss Bacon Strip Pageant! More info is here.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History
- WATCH: Go Underground With Jamaica's 'Gully Queens'
- PHOTOS: LGBT Celebs on the Blessing and Curse of Aging
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege