Hot Sheet: Rent Mode
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2013 3:37 PM ET
6. THEATER: Rent Boy: The Musical
Since there can be a musical about pretty much anything these days, why not turn escorts into a song and dance number? That’s the question behind Rent Boy: The Musical, the new show that acts out the lives of rent boys with show tunes you can sing along to at your local piano bar. With song titles such as “Gay for Pay” and “Who Invented the Jockstrap?” it may not make the best outing for your mother, but it’s better (and cheaper) than filling your weekend evenings cruising the Web. Rent Boy: The Musical is playing at New York's Richmond Shepard Theatre through March 31.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word