Hot Sheet: Thrones, Secrets, and Kikis
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2013 3:20 PM ET
6. TELEVISION: Best Ink, Season 2
Whether body art symbolizes a love lost, an inside joke, or even a drunken mistake, every tattoo has a story. That's the premise of Oxygen's Best Ink , which debuts its second season Wednesday, April 3 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. Hosted by Fall Out Boy guitarist (and Mr. Ashlee Simpson) Pete Wentz (pictured above), the series teams up with Youtoo Technologies to cultivate user-submitted videos explaining the stories behind a given tattoo. The series is a tattoo competition show hosted by Wentz — who told Out in 2008 that he identifies as bisexual — and judged by Joe Capobianco, Sabina Kelley, and Hannah Aitchison. Featuring world-renowned tattoo artists battling it out for a $100,000 prize and a cover story in Tattoo magazine, Best Ink is sure to amuse and excite body art enthusiasts across the spectrum.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP