Hot Sheet: Thrones, Secrets, and Kikis
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2013 3:20 PM ET
4. THEATER: Under a Rainbow Flag
This world premiere musical by Leo Schwartz, based on the life of Chicagoan Jon Phillips, portrays a group of soldiers meeting on a train as they go off to fight in World War II. Phillips falls in love with another young man, who is already involved with a woman. The production promises to explore “all types of love” and their “satisfactions and heartbreak.” The show just opened at Pride Films and Plays in Chicago and continues through April 21. Tickets are available here.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?