Hot Sheet: Free Sketch
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2013 2:15 PM ET
5. BOOK: The Ethical Butcher: How Thoughtful Eating Can Change Your World
Berlin Reed is more than just a pretty face — he's Portland's own Ethical Butcher. His journey began when he was a vegan and had to get a job in butchery just to make cash. Now the blogger on all matters meat is now putting out a book about how carnivorous folks can eat meat and keep a clear conscience.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana