Hot Sheet: Free Sketch
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2013 2:15 PM ET
5. BOOK: The Ethical Butcher: How Thoughtful Eating Can Change Your World
Berlin Reed is more than just a pretty face — he's Portland's own Ethical Butcher. His journey began when he was a vegan and had to get a job in butchery just to make cash. Now the blogger on all matters meat is now putting out a book about how carnivorous folks can eat meat and keep a clear conscience.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- WATCH: 7-Year-Old Waves Pride Flag in Face of Homophobic Rant, Wins Internet