Hot Sheet: Sexy, Evil Spartacus
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2013 2:48 PM ET
10. MUSIC: Dawn Oberg: Rye
San Francisco-based singer-songwriter Dawn Oberg describes herself as “a 46-year-old, high-maintenance hussy.” Oberg’s R&B-influenced jazz has received accolades from Chicago to Nashville, but she’s attached to the City by the Bay, which she sings about in her song “Civic High”: “You're the place where it’s OK/To be transgender bi or gay.” Oberg’s latest album, Rye, is out Tuesday (ChicagoPride.com calls it one of the best albums of the year) and she has two upcoming shows in Los Angeles.
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies