Hot Sheet: Sexy, Evil Spartacus
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2013 2:48 PM ET
2. TV: Spartacus
Featuring an army of scantily clad, gorgeous gladiators, Spartacus easily caught the attention of LGBT fans from the first episode to the series finale tonight. We're not delving into spoilers by noting that the episode's title, "Victory," might be just the tiniest bit ironic. Spartacus (Liam McIntyre) and his band of rebels — including gay warriors Agron (Dan Feuerriegel) and Nasir (Pana Hema Taylor — know they face all-but-certain death as they square off against the massive legions of Roman soldiers. But that won't keep us from watching the nearly bare bloodbath, which airs tonight on Starz at 9 p.m.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Op-ed: Why Labeling Others As 'Privileged' Isn't Helping Trans Activists
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana