Hot Sheet: What a Nance
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 26 2013 11:00 AM ET
4. DVD: The Guilt Trip
Decades into Barbra Streisand's career, it only seems the Funny Girl gets funnier with age. In this road trip comedy, Streisand plays the overbearing mother to Rogen who is about to embark on a cross-country business trip. At the last moment, he invites his mother along to join the ride. If you haven't seen The Guilt Trip, you may think you know where it's going, but this movie is a little deeper than that. Streisand and Rogen clearly have a great chemistry that plays well on screen as mother and son. Maybe pop it into the DVD player and watch it with mom this Mother's Day. She'll be glad you visited.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Utah Theater Responds to Homophobic Patron