Hot Sheet: The Male Form and Single Chicks
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2013 3:42 PM ET
10. EVENT: Don’t Tell My Mother, Los Angeles, Thursday
Just in time for Mother's Day, a motley L.A. crew of writers, readers, actors, and other power players will hit the stage for a special edition of Don't Tell My Mother, featuring Buffy actor Tom Lenk and soap star Nancy Lee Grahn (General Hospital, Santa Barbara), lesbian comic Jen Kober, Law & Order: SVU star Diane Neal, and Found magazine creator Davy Rothbart. Each will share stories about their mothers ranging from hilarious to cringeworthy to heartwarming. Fais Do-Do, 5253 W. Adams Blvd., Los Angeles; DontTellMyMother.com
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too