Hot Sheet: The Male Form and Single Chicks
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2013 3:42 PM ET
5. ART: “Visions of Men”
Running this weekend only, this exhibit features celebrations of the male form by artists Bill Crist, Darin DeField, JC Etheredge, Ricardo Francis, Anthony Gonzales, Chuck Nitzberg, Robert W. Richards, Dan Romer, Lucky Sanford, Shungaboy, Gary Speziale, Mark Vinsun, and Todd Yeager. All work will be for sale, and you can win some in a raffle drawing at 4 p.m. Saturday (winner must be present). At Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art’s Prince Street Project Space, New York City, Saturday and Sunday, noon to 7 p.m., with an opening reception tonight from 6 to 9. Art above is by Todd Yeager.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages