Hot Sheet: The Male Form and Single Chicks
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2013 3:42 PM ET
2. BOOK: A Queer and Pleasant Danger by Kate Bornstein
The subtitle to Kate Bornstein's memoir kind of says it all: "The true story of a nice Jewish boy who joins the Church of Scientology and leaves 12 years later to become the lovely lady she is today." Writer, artist, and activist Bornstein is capable of making you laugh and making you think.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media