Hot Sheet: The Male Form and Single Chicks
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2013 3:42 PM ET
2. BOOK: A Queer and Pleasant Danger by Kate Bornstein
The subtitle to Kate Bornstein's memoir kind of says it all: "The true story of a nice Jewish boy who joins the Church of Scientology and leaves 12 years later to become the lovely lady she is today." Writer, artist, and activist Bornstein is capable of making you laugh and making you think.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win