Hot Sheet: The Male Form and Single Chicks
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2013 3:42 PM ET
2. BOOK: A Queer and Pleasant Danger by Kate Bornstein
The subtitle to Kate Bornstein's memoir kind of says it all: "The true story of a nice Jewish boy who joins the Church of Scientology and leaves 12 years later to become the lovely lady she is today." Writer, artist, and activist Bornstein is capable of making you laugh and making you think.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps