Hot Sheet: Too Much Is Never Enough
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2013 8:00 PM ET
10. THEATER: 34th Marathon of One-Act Plays
The latest installment of this perennial festival offers 16 new plays, including works by big names such as John Patrick Shanley and Murray Schisgal as well as not-yet-famous playwrights ready to be discovered. One that’s said to be of particular LGBT interest is Curmudgeons in Love by Joshua Conkel. The fest opened this week and continues through June 30 at New York City’s Ensemble Studio Theatre. For information on individual plays and their performance dates, click here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members