Hot Sheet: I Was a Teen Wolf (Twin)
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 31 2013 7:00 PM ET
4. THEATER: Downtown Urban Theater Festival Encore Series
B-Boy Blues by James Earl Hardy, based on his acclaimed novel, and N/F by Keelay Gibson both explore issues of race and sexuality — B-Boy Blues through the romance of two young black men from different backgrounds, N/F through challenging the stereotypes too often found in the workplace. Both were big hits at New York’s Downtown Urban Theater Festival earlier this year, and with the Encore Series, Here gallery (no relation to The Advocate’s parent company) offers another chance to see them. B-Boy Blues runs Tuesday through Saturday, N/F Thursday through Saturday.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People