Hot Sheet: I Was a Teen Wolf (Twin)
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 31 2013 7:00 PM ET
4. THEATER: Downtown Urban Theater Festival Encore Series
B-Boy Blues by James Earl Hardy, based on his acclaimed novel, and N/F by Keelay Gibson both explore issues of race and sexuality — B-Boy Blues through the romance of two young black men from different backgrounds, N/F through challenging the stereotypes too often found in the workplace. Both were big hits at New York’s Downtown Urban Theater Festival earlier this year, and with the Encore Series, Here gallery (no relation to The Advocate’s parent company) offers another chance to see them. B-Boy Blues runs Tuesday through Saturday, N/F Thursday through Saturday.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- BSA: Gays Aren't Pedophiles, But They Still Can't Be Leaders