Hot Sheet: I Was a Teen Wolf (Twin)
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 31 2013 7:00 PM ET
4. THEATER: Downtown Urban Theater Festival Encore Series
B-Boy Blues by James Earl Hardy, based on his acclaimed novel, and N/F by Keelay Gibson both explore issues of race and sexuality — B-Boy Blues through the romance of two young black men from different backgrounds, N/F through challenging the stereotypes too often found in the workplace. Both were big hits at New York’s Downtown Urban Theater Festival earlier this year, and with the Encore Series, Here gallery (no relation to The Advocate’s parent company) offers another chance to see them. B-Boy Blues runs Tuesday through Saturday, N/F Thursday through Saturday.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?