Hot Sheet: I Was a Teen Wolf (Twin)
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 31 2013 7:00 PM ET
4. THEATER: Downtown Urban Theater Festival Encore Series
B-Boy Blues by James Earl Hardy, based on his acclaimed novel, and N/F by Keelay Gibson both explore issues of race and sexuality — B-Boy Blues through the romance of two young black men from different backgrounds, N/F through challenging the stereotypes too often found in the workplace. Both were big hits at New York’s Downtown Urban Theater Festival earlier this year, and with the Encore Series, Here gallery (no relation to The Advocate’s parent company) offers another chance to see them. B-Boy Blues runs Tuesday through Saturday, N/F Thursday through Saturday.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?