Hot Sheet: Kevin Spacey, the Baths, and Gay Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 07 2013 11:04 AM ET
ART: “AIDS in New York: The First Five Years”
From 1981 through 1985, New York City was an epicenter of both the AIDS pandemic and the activism that challenged the political and medical establishments to respond to the disease. The New York Historical Society seeks to assure this era won’t be forgotten by mounting this exhibit of posters, photographs, and artifacts drawn from the New York Public Library, New York University, and the National Archive of LGBT History. It opens today and continues through September 15, and there’ll be a gallery tour led by curator Jean Ashton Monday.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'