Hot Sheet: Well Strung
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 14 2013 7:49 PM ET
3. THEATER: 8, The Play
Dustin Lance Black's play 8, chronicling the landmark trial of Perry v. Schwarzenegger using interviews and court transcripts, is being staged Saturday and Sundat at the Byrdcliffe Festival of the Arts in Woodstock, N.Y. Proceeds will go to the Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'