Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
7: EVENT: LGBT Mud Run
Want to run through 3.2 miles of mud, ice, and military-style obstacles this weekend? It's for a good cause -- Saturday's Out-Fit Challenge will raise funds for the Ali Forney Center, an organization dedicated to helping LGBT youth. If that's not enough to get you through, the big post-race party might keep you motivated. And if you'd rather leave your running sneakers and mud flaps at home, you can come up to the course at Tuxedo Ridge, N.Y., to cheer from the sidelines. Out-FitChallenge.com
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.