Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
7: EVENT: LGBT Mud Run
Want to run through 3.2 miles of mud, ice, and military-style obstacles this weekend? It's for a good cause -- Saturday's Out-Fit Challenge will raise funds for the Ali Forney Center, an organization dedicated to helping LGBT youth. If that's not enough to get you through, the big post-race party might keep you motivated. And if you'd rather leave your running sneakers and mud flaps at home, you can come up to the course at Tuxedo Ridge, N.Y., to cheer from the sidelines. Out-FitChallenge.com
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison