Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 6:20 PM ET
7: EVENT: LGBT Mud Run
Want to run through 3.2 miles of mud, ice, and military-style obstacles this weekend? It's for a good cause -- Saturday's Out-Fit Challenge will raise funds for the Ali Forney Center, an organization dedicated to helping LGBT youth. If that's not enough to get you through, the big post-race party might keep you motivated. And if you'd rather leave your running sneakers and mud flaps at home, you can come up to the course at Tuxedo Ridge, N.Y., to cheer from the sidelines. Out-FitChallenge.com
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet