Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
5: MUSIC: Jason Brock, "You've Got the Love"
Unconventional and lovable, Jason Brock won hearts as an out contestant on last season's X Factor. His performance of "New York State of Mind" turned heads, but he'll be singing a different tune this weekend when he performs his new equality anthem, "You've Got the Love," at San Francisco Pride (he's an S.F. native). The single, out Friday, is a disco-ified dance number that you can imagine Martha Wash belting.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure