Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
5: MUSIC: Jason Brock, "You've Got the Love"
Unconventional and lovable, Jason Brock won hearts as an out contestant on last season's X Factor. His performance of "New York State of Mind" turned heads, but he'll be singing a different tune this weekend when he performs his new equality anthem, "You've Got the Love," at San Francisco Pride (he's an S.F. native). The single, out Friday, is a disco-ified dance number that you can imagine Martha Wash belting.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion