Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
5: MUSIC: Jason Brock, "You've Got the Love"
Unconventional and lovable, Jason Brock won hearts as an out contestant on last season's X Factor. His performance of "New York State of Mind" turned heads, but he'll be singing a different tune this weekend when he performs his new equality anthem, "You've Got the Love," at San Francisco Pride (he's an S.F. native). The single, out Friday, is a disco-ified dance number that you can imagine Martha Wash belting.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'