Hot Sheet: Cruising the All-American Boy
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 05 2013 1:36 PM ET
10. EVENT: Bark If You Love Bingo
Television's dog whisperer, Cesar Millan, will head up Bark If You Love Bingo Tuesday at Hamburger Mary’s in West Hollywood. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Cesar Millan Foundation, the national nonprofit organization created by Millan, which aids and supports the rescue, rehabilitation, and placement of abused and abandoned dogs. Tickets available here.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban