Hot Sheet: Anything That Loves
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2013 9:21 AM ET
2. Comics: “Anything That Loves”
Just in time for Comic-Con 2013, LGBT comics publisher Northwest Press has unveiled its newest comics anthology, Anything That Loves. The anthology features comic creators telling stories about romance and sexuality outside of the categories of "gay" and "straight," and collects contributions from both long-established and new creators alike.
Featuring an introduction from editor Charles "Zan" Christensen, Anything That Loves is 216 pages, and retails for $29.99. The book will make its debut at Comic-Con International in San Diego this month, and will be in Diamond's PREVIEWS catalog in September, for sale in comics shops in November. It will also be available through Apple's iTunes for the iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone, as well as Gumroad and other digital outlets, and direct from the publisher.
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: Russian Doll? 4 min 51 sec ago
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 2 hours 22 min ago
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 2 hours 52 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 5:00 AM
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM