Hot Sheet: Anything That Loves
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2013 10:21 AM ET
2. Comics: “Anything That Loves”
Just in time for Comic-Con 2013, LGBT comics publisher Northwest Press has unveiled its newest comics anthology, Anything That Loves. The anthology features comic creators telling stories about romance and sexuality outside of the categories of "gay" and "straight," and collects contributions from both long-established and new creators alike.
Featuring an introduction from editor Charles "Zan" Christensen, Anything That Loves is 216 pages, and retails for $29.99. The book will make its debut at Comic-Con International in San Diego this month, and will be in Diamond's PREVIEWS catalog in September, for sale in comics shops in November. It will also be available through Apple's iTunes for the iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone, as well as Gumroad and other digital outlets, and direct from the publisher.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'