Hot Sheet: Cry Wolf!
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 26 2013 12:24 PM ET
1. FILM: The Wolverine
Marvel Studios’ The Wolverine began clawing its way across movie screens today and serves a super-sized dose of LGBT appeal. Aside from featuring plenty of shirtless scenes of the film’s ripped, sexy star, Hugh Jackman — as well as a bevy of beautiful, kickass ladies — the movie expands the film universe of the X-Men, one of comic’s greatest gay allegories. Based loosely on a story arc from the Wolverine comic, the latest big-screen adventure of Marvel’s most famous mutant sees Logan traveling to modern-day Japan, where he struggles with the events of his past and his own immortality as he comes face-to-face with his ultimate nemesis.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Mo'Nique: Blackbird Is My 'Love Letter' to the Gay Community