Hot Sheet: Road to Paradise
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 01 2013 6:59 PM ET
7. COMEDY: Tig Notaro, Live
The 2012 set of comedian Tig Notaro (The Sarah Silverman Show) at Hollywood's Avalon club, where she unloaded the story of her near-death experience from a bacterial infection, her break-up, mother's death, and just-discovered breast cancer diagnosis, is the stuff of legend. Now, it's on CD as part of Live, which includes the monologue (called "Live at the Moth") and other material from the rising star.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown