Hot Sheet: Road to Paradise
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 01 2013 6:59 PM ET
7. COMEDY: Tig Notaro, Live
The 2012 set of comedian Tig Notaro (The Sarah Silverman Show) at Hollywood's Avalon club, where she unloaded the story of her near-death experience from a bacterial infection, her break-up, mother's death, and just-discovered breast cancer diagnosis, is the stuff of legend. Now, it's on CD as part of Live, which includes the monologue (called "Live at the Moth") and other material from the rising star.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers