Hot Sheet: Road to Paradise
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 01 2013 6:59 PM ET
7. COMEDY: Tig Notaro, Live
The 2012 set of comedian Tig Notaro (The Sarah Silverman Show) at Hollywood's Avalon club, where she unloaded the story of her near-death experience from a bacterial infection, her break-up, mother's death, and just-discovered breast cancer diagnosis, is the stuff of legend. Now, it's on CD as part of Live, which includes the monologue (called "Live at the Moth") and other material from the rising star.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'